Reset Password

Cancellation Policy

September 2, 2021 by aleversole

What if a guest needs to cancel?
We will be able to issue a refund if a guest has to cancel depending on the time original booking occurred and how long remains before the booked dates.

The Cancellation policy of the Mountain View mansion is a follows:

Full Refund – A full refund will be issued within a week (7 days) of booking provided there is at least 4 months until the check-in date. If there is less than 4 months until check-in a 24-hour free cancellation period from booking applies.

10% Cancellation Fee – A 10% cancellation fee applies for a booking cancelled at least 3 months prior to check-in. The remaining 90% will be refunded less any payment processing fees.

50% Credit – Cancellations within 3 months of check-in will be eligible for a 50% credit of the entire booking amount provided we are able to refill the ORIGINAL RESERVED dates. The credit value can be used to book at a later date.

How long does it take to get a refund?
We send refunds immediately upon cancellation not including any processing fees and they usually show up within 3-5 days, but sometimes it takes as long as 15 days before they reflect on the original payment method. In some countries, such as Brazil and India, it can take up to 2 months for the refund to arrive.